When Lady Lindsey Graham died some weeks ago, the slavery state of South Carolina appointed his sister Darline (should be pronounced with the heavy disgusting southern accent, like "Daarlieen") to his seat in the Senate in the good old southern tradition of nepotism.
Darling Daarlieen is now admitting she knows nothing of politics but is willing to learn on the job like the great moron Donald Dumb. She says she is "not that informed on national security" and has no problem therefore voting in the Senate on matters she is ignorant of. For a Senator not to know what or where Taiwan or the South China Sea are, at a time when China is about to invade the island, should be concerning. I believe the Union should not have forced those imbecile racists of the south into the Union.
==================================================
‘I’ll Learn’: Darline Graham Does Clean-Up On Stunning Debate Answer
Li Zhou
Thu, August 20, 2026

While meeting with voters on Wednesday, Sen. Darline Graham (R-S.C.) attempted to spin her eyebrow-raising answer to a question at the South Carolina Senate debate on Tuesday night.
Graham was asked if Taiwan or the South China Sea was a national security issue for the U.S., and she admitted that she was "not that informed on national security."
At a Wednesday campaign event, one attendee asked Graham if her debate response undermined her credibility since senators would have to cast votes on issues like declaring war. Graham again acknowledged that she was not a "national security expert" like her late brother, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), but said she would work to bolster her understanding of the issues.
Graham also said that the voters she spoke with at the event cited the "price of groceries, the price of gas, rising health care costs," and not Taiwan, among their concerns.
"Is national security important? Absolutely. Can I learn? I'm smart. Yes, I'll learn. I'll become informed," she said.
"President Trump, was he a politician?" Graham asked the crowd. "Has he done a good job?"
Li Zhou
Thu, August 20, 2026

While meeting with voters on Wednesday, Sen. Darline Graham (R-S.C.) attempted to spin her eyebrow-raising answer to a question at the South Carolina Senate debate on Tuesday night.
Graham was asked if Taiwan or the South China Sea was a national security issue for the U.S., and she admitted that she was "not that informed on national security."
At a Wednesday campaign event, one attendee asked Graham if her debate response undermined her credibility since senators would have to cast votes on issues like declaring war. Graham again acknowledged that she was not a "national security expert" like her late brother, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), but said she would work to bolster her understanding of the issues.
Graham also said that the voters she spoke with at the event cited the "price of groceries, the price of gas, rising health care costs," and not Taiwan, among their concerns.
"Is national security important? Absolutely. Can I learn? I'm smart. Yes, I'll learn. I'll become informed," she said.
"President Trump, was he a politician?" Graham asked the crowd. "Has he done a good job?"
No comments:
Post a Comment