Nothing but the truth. Even if against me.

Nothing but the truth. Even if against me.

Sunday, August 2, 2026

Enraged Zionists Viciously Attack Arab Bus Driver in Jerusalem.

Ask the Zionists who reject an independent Palestinian State: What plans do you have for the 5 million Palestinians who live under your occupation?

Answer: Silence.

Why? Because the Zionists can't say publicly that they want to "eliminate" the Palestinian population by all the tools of ethnic cleansing, the same tools they used to create Israel in the 1940s: Terror, demolish homes and villages, killing and culling, downgrade living standards....

How else can you have a "Democracy for Jews only"?
==================================================





'When I came to, I tasted blood': Jerusalem bus driver attacked by teenagers, loses four teeth
Hodaya Ran AND EFRAT FORSHER AND Miriam Sela-Eitam
Updated Sun, August 2, 2026


Passengers walk in and out from a public bus at the entrance to Jerusalem, on August 1, 2022; illustrative. (photo credit: OLIVIER FITOUSSI/FLASH90)

An Arab Superbus driver in Jerusalem was beaten unconscious by a group of [Jewish] teenager [terrorists] while stopped at a red light, resulting in serious injuries.

Police opened an investigation into a Saturday incident where an Arab Superbus driver was beaten unconscious by a group of [Jewish] teenagers while stopping for a red light at the Ramot intersection in Jerusalem.

While the bus was stopped, several young people began banging on the sides of the bus. When the driver opened the window to see what was going on, he was struck repeatedly, causing him to lose consciousness, lose four teeth, and suffer facial injuries.

The driver remained unconscious for several minutes, and [when] he came to he heard the [Jewish] teenagers continuing to threaten and curse him.

He managed to drive away from the intersection and contacted the police before being evacuated to the hospital to receive medical treatment.

"I had only just started my shift," said M., the driver who was attacked. "I heard loud banging on the side of the vehicle. I had only just opened the window when I was hit with tremendous force.

M., the bus driver who was attacked by a group of teenagers, August 2, 2026. (credit: Koah LaOvdim, VIA WALLA)

"I may have been unconscious for about two minutes. When I came to, I could taste blood in my mouth. All around me there were curses, shouting, and faces filled with hatred. Why? I do not know. I had simply started my shift."

"I panicked and drove through the intersection, but I apparently was still not fully conscious, and I felt that I was losing control. Luckily, I managed to park the bus," he said. "I do not want to think about what could have happened had there been passengers on board."

Racist violence [by Jews] against Arab's must end, MK warns

MK Jafar Farah (Hadash), who also serves as director of the Mossawa Center for Arab Citizens' Rights, slammed the attack as being "part of a dangerous reality in which incitement, racism and violence flourish and are legitimized and sometimes even encouraged from on high."

"The criminals who attacked the driver felt they had a tailwind and believed that even if they were caught, there would be someone who would take care of them," Farah said. "A direct result of a coalition and government that incites hatred, instead of fighting it."

"The way to stop racist violence must go through the police who understand that their job is to maintain public safety, not to please a criminal minister, through a justice system that sees Arab lives as equal and, first and foremost, by replacing the racist and evil government, whose damage is seeping everywhere."

Farah called on the "Jewish public to join the important struggle against racist violence."
Crossing a red line against public transportation workers

Itay Cohen, head of the transportation division at Koach LaOvdim, an Israeli labor union organization, condemned the incident.

"Another line has been crossed in the violence against public transportation workers, and only the driver's quick thinking prevented a disaster," Cohen said. "What would have happened if, following this attempted lynching, he had struck a private vehicle?"

"We welcome the work of Jerusalem's mobile security unit, but it is unacceptable for only three mobile security guards to be responsible for addressing violence on buses."

"We call on the company's management to cooperate with us and immediately provide police with the footage of the attack. We are engaged in a labor dispute over this issue, and we will not compromise on the safety of drivers and inspectors."

Superbus also condemned the attack in its own statement on Sunday.

"Superbus views last night's attack in Jerusalem with the utmost seriousness and strongly condemns all acts of violence against public transportation workers," it said. "The company is fully cooperating with Israel Police and law enforcement authorities in order to apprehend the attackers and bring them to justice as quickly as possible.

"Company representatives have been supporting the driver with care and on an ongoing basis since the attack, and will continue to support him and his family until he makes a full recovery. Superbus will continue to do everything in its power to ensure the safety and well-being of its drivers and passengers."

No comments:

Post a Comment