Nothing but the truth. Even if against me.

Nothing but the truth. Even if against me.

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Readership Soars in Singapore

Readership of this blog has experienced a sudden upheaval. It used to be that the majority of my readers were in the United States, followed by Lebanon, and then other countries.

Suddenly, about two months ago, Singapore, that had never showed up as a top reader country on my list, took over with astronomical numbers of readers while American readership dropped to almost nil.

I have no problem with Singaporians reading my blog. But there is something suspicious about this inversion between the US and Singapore. I suspect that the custodian of this blog does not perhaps like the contents of my blog and is trying to protect the American readers against my writings. The custodian may be directing the vast majority of searchers from the United States to a deadend server in Singapore, thus denying its American readers the ability to read my blog. So when I look up STATS of my blog, I  get the following (actual numbers have been changed for diversion, but the relative weight of each country has been maintained):

                STATS last June 2023        STATS yesterday 12-Sept 2023   

Singapore            0                                        1,654
Lebanon              79                                        32
United States       1,328                                   60
Portugal
Canada
Germany
Russia 
China
Japan
Israel
France
Other

From Portugal down on the list, I have not included the numbers because they haven't changed much. I am bewildered at the sudden lack of interest by Americans while Singaporians have suddenly become addicts to this blog.

If anyone out there has an explanation (technical or otherwise) other than my suspicion of foul play, please share. The custodian has become a dictator in many ways. I wouldn't be suprised if foul play is the reason.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment