Nothing but the truth. Even if against me.

Nothing but the truth. Even if against me.

Thursday, October 19, 2023

Biden: You Lost my Vote due to your Callousness on Palestine

I have been a staunch democrat voter. I can't stand the barbarian Trump republicans.

But now Joe Biden has demonstrated he is even more barbaric and callous in view of the human suffering he is unleashing on the Palestinian people through his blind support of apartheid Israel for cheap electoral gains.

For decades, the US knew that without a fair solution to the Israeli colonial occupation of Palestine there will never be peace. The Hamas attack against innocent Israelis is barbaric, but so is the vengeful genocidal assault by the Israelis on innocent Palestinian civilians: Churches, hospitals, schools, children... are victims of Jewish barbarism.

I pledge not to vote for the Biden ticket next year, as Biden has demonstrated he is worse than Trump. Trump may be a big disgusting mouth, but Biden is a big disgusting accomplice in the genocide in Gaza.

No comments:

Post a Comment