I wish to thank all the Gulf Arab countries and their governments for issuing warnings to their citizens against travel to Lebanon this summer. Here are my reasons:
- The Lebanese can't stand you. They in fact hate you.
- But the Lebanese are filthy whores: They smile at you and pretend that they like you, because they just want your money. So no love is lost if you stopped coming to Lebanon.
- You have been buying land in Lebanon at unprecedented volume. Lebanon, especially the Christian hinterland, is slowly being arabized and islamized. This is typically followed by unrest and sectarian violence, in which anyone who is an Arab or a Muslim and who owns land or property within the Christian enclaves in Lebanon WILL LOSE this property at the next eruption of sectarian violence, which is a real and imminent danger. Just remember how all the Kuwaitis lost their villas and property in the Christian and Druze mountains in the 1970s... This could happen to you in the near future. If you have any property in Lebanon, sell it back to a Lebanese, pack up your wives, maids, prostitutes, children, and SUVs and head back to your countries.
- Many of us Lebanese have wisened up. We actually prefer to live simple lives in a cleaner environment, rather than prostitute ourselves and our countries for the few dollars that you spend every summer in Lebanon. We respet you, but we hate you at the same time. So, don;t listen to Prime Minister Miqati who is licking the camel dung off the sole of your shoes to get you to come and spend your putrid dollars.
- Go back to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the Emirates or wherever else you come from... Tell your governments to stop kissing the ass of the Americans and Europeans and begging them to save Syria from asshole Assad, and instead do it themselves. You guys have all the money, all the wealth and all the men and weapons needed to bring down the Assad regime. So why are you licking the ass of Crusaders and Christians and Colonialists and Imperialists to come save the ass of the few Sunnis in Syria? Why don't you do it yourselves and prove to the rest of the world that you are decent responsible countries, instead of the garbage countries that everyone believe you to be? Syria is the best opportunity for the "Arabs" (Whatever that means) to prove they exist, and if so, to prove that their existence is worthwhile.
Yalla, I will not be in lebanon this summer. I am traveling to really decent countries that have self-respect and respect for others, for their citizens and for the environment. There is not one "Arab" country that respects itself, that respects other countries and peoples, and that respects its own citizens and its own environment. To me, summer is the time to escape the Arab and Muslim Gulag which is the only place on earth where revolutions always seem to take people backwards: In the 1950s 1960s and 1970s, every "Arab" revolution or coup ended up creating a dictatorship: Assad in Syria, Nasser-Sadat-Mubarak in Egypt, Qadhaffi in Libya, the FLN in Algeria..... Result: 40 years later, Arab peoples are still suffering, backward, and emigrating by the millions to the West. Today, another wave of revolutions is taking place, and this time, apparently by the people themselves, and not some lunatic general. Yet, the result of these revolutions seems to be, again, stepping backwards, into the barbaric and primitive world of Islam... What a shame. Another two generations will be lost until the next revolutions come about to get rid of the Islamic dictatorships that are springing up in Tunisia, Egypt, etc... الله يساعد الشعوب العربية المعترة....