All the pro-Syrian dogs of the Lebanese political establishment, who themselves were collaborators with the Syrian occupation, and who recently discovered they were anti-Syrian AFTER Syria withdrew from Lebanon, have finally something in common: They hate Michel Aoun for becoming like them: A pro-Syrian collaborator.
It is as if they want a monopoly on collaboration with the dictatorship in Damascus. They alone, after making millions off the back of the poor Lebanese people by making deals and paying bribes to the Syrians for decades, want to deal with Syria. So when Michel Aoun, Syria's former enemy, turns into a pro-Syrian lover, they get angry, they get jealous, they feel that someone is taking their place in the line to kiss the ass and the feet of Bashar al-Assad.
At least Aoun's collaboration with the Syrians appears to have some backbone: He dared ask the Syrians about the Lebanese prisoners in Syrian jails. They, on the other hand, from the consensus Maronite pimp in Baabda - Akrut President Michel Sleiman - all the way down to every jackass Sunni, Greek orthodox, Shiite asshole - they visit Damascus and come back with glowing praise for the dictators, but get nothing for their own country or people in return. Sleiman, for example, visited and returned empty-handed on the issue of the Lebanese prisoners, giving the Syrians instead all that they wanted. Ziad Baroud, one of the rookie spineless ministers in this "consensus" government, also visited Damascus and came back with his tail between his legs, telling his Lebanese countrymen that the issue of the prisoners "was not on the agenda". This is exactly what Rafik Hariri and all the other pro-Syrian collaborators whom Syria bombed or assassinated used to do before their buddies and masters the Syrians killed them in Lebanon since 2005.
Before, during and now after Aoun's visit to Damascus earlier this week, here is the list of Syrian collaborators who are complaining about Aoun's "interference" in their honeymoon with Syria. Remember: These are the people who worked on their knees for the Syrians for close to 30 years and whose mouths are still smudged with Syrian fecal matter:
- The head of the Lebanese Option Group (LOG), Ahmad al-Assaad, has criticized Free Patriotic Movement MP Michel Aoun for undertaking a visit to Damascus this week. Until Ahmad al-Assaad manages to convince 95% of his Shiite constituency to drop Hezbollah, he should keep his mouth shut.
- In Germany also earlier this week, consensus Maronite pimp Michel Sleiman criticized Aoun for his visit to Damascus and advised foreign heads of state (i.e. the Syrian dictator) to deal ONLY with the Lebanese head of state. How much more pathetic can this President be to have to beg other heads of state to deal with him? He was appointed Lebanese Army Chief by the Syrians in 1990 after they completed their takeover of the country. Sleiman owes his entire political and military career to the Syrians. He wants their undiminished love. He cannot tolerate others to kiss ass to the Syrians.
- Deputy Speaker, the Greek Orthodox asshole (like Michel Murr and his baby Elias Murr) Farid Makari indirectly criticized Free Patriotic Movement leader MP Michel Aoun, calling on him to adopt policies and choices that protect Lebanon from the “greedy,” instead of vindicating the system and facilitating “their” interference in Lebanese affairs... in veiled reference to Aoun's visit.
- MP Michel al-Murr (the aforementioned Greek Orthodox asshole) said he wished there had been coordination between Free Patriotic Movement leader MP Michel Aoun and President Michel Sleiman on their foreign visits. “Since Sleiman is a consensus president; he negotiates on behalf of Lebanon and he can establish good relations with Iran and Syria,” Murr said. The genius of this man (Murr) is that he made millions of dollars in kickbacks from the Syrians and their associates during the occupation. For example, he would change zoning laws for just 24-hours, long enough to allow his friends to purchase public lands, then revert the law back to prevent anyone else from doing the same. This is how many illegal resorts were built on Lebanon's public beaches, or how hundreds of thousands of illegal Syrians were given the Lebanese citizenship...thanks to Michel Murr and his baby Elias who now heads the Defense Ministry... Ya ayneh, ya delle...ya toqborni ya Elias... The Murrs by the way hail from the town of Bteghrine, where it is rumored there are still cave-dwelling neanderthals whose brain has yet to catch up with that of homo sapiens.
- Democratic Gathering MP Antoine Andraous - a lackey of Druze feudal lord and former warlord Walid Jumblatt who killed tens of thousands of Lebanese Christians during the Lebanese War - responded to comments made by Free Patriotic Movement leader Michel Aoun in Damascus, and said that it was the Syrian regime that should apologize for all the difficulties and tragedies it had caused in Lebanon.... This is from a man whose boss worked for the Syrians, called for Syria to annex Lebanon, and never stopped from praising the Syrian occupation between 1975 and 2005. If anyone should be apologizing, it is not the Syrians, but Jumblatt and Andarous and all the other dogs of Lebanese politics for all that they have done to their people.