The head of the so-called "Loyalty to the Resistance" bloc, MP Mohammad Raad, said that "the Resistance [i.e. the pro-Iranian terrorist organization Hezbollah]is heading to the national dialogue, Called for by the traitor President of Lebanon, General [How shameful that he bears this title] Michel Sleiman, with the intention of strengthening national unity and protecting the country."
Raad added that whoever wanted to discuss the national defense strategy must first clarify who is Lebanon’s enemy. “Do we want a defense strategy that protects Lebanon from its enemies or one that protects it from its brothers?” he asked.
Here are some clarifications for Mr. Raad who apparently is mentally very dense and reputedly an illiterate:
Mr. Raad's so-called "brother" of Lebanon:
- Still refuses to recognize Lebanon's historic right to exist as an independent and sovereign nation. Since the 1920s, Syria has refused to exchange embassies with Lebanon because it does not recognize Lebanon.
- Killed 150,000 Lebanese between 1970 and 2005.
- Was forced out of Lebanon in 2005 after 35 years of occupation.
- Kidnapped thousands of Lebanese who are still missing in Syrian prisons.
- Assassinated hundreds of political, religious, media, and academic figures under its occupation.
- Laid siege to Christian Beirut on several occasions, indiscriminately bombing and shelling civilian areas [I was there].
- Has an ongoing ceasefire since 1974 with Israel, never fired a bullet against Israel on the Golan Heights and is currently negotiating with Israel, while denying Lebanon's sovereign right to do so. Meanwhile Syria's dogs, like Siniora, Hariri, Aoun, Sleiman, Nasrallah etc. agree that Lebanon should not negotiate with Israel (to resolve the Shebaa Farms fallacy) before Syria itself has settled its own problems with Israel on the Golan.
- The Syrian regime keeps its own people like dogs: The Internet is monitored, journalists and human rights activists are in prisons, the siege of the Syrian city of Hama killed 20,000 people in an overnight of killing and destruction in 1981.
- Has alternatively supported every murderous militia in Lebanon's war history: The PLO, the PFLP, Walid Jumblatt's Druze militias, Samir Geagea's Christian militias, Nabih Berri's Amal militia, Hassan Nasrallah's Hezbollah militias, arming them and inciting them to wreck havoc in Lebanon, according to its own interests.
So to MP Raad:
- With a "brother" like Syria, who need enemies?
- Israel is not Lebanon's enemy. Syria is Lebanon's enemy.
- Lebanon has no enemies and does not want or need enemies. All of Lebanon's "enemies" are invented by traitors like Mohamamd Raad who need those "enemies" to stay armed and in power.
- MP MOhammad Raad is himself the enemy of Lebanon because, as every traitor to his country does, his Hezbollah keeps giving Lebanon's neighbors Israel and Syria all the pretexts to keep interfering in Lebanon and preventing Lebanon from finally knowing peace like all the other Arab "brothers". While those "brothers" have become rich, have stability and send their children safely to school every morning, Lebanon has collapsed, has become poor and primitive, has been unable to have peace, and the Lebanese cannot keep their children safe because of Syria and Hezbollah.
The Lebanese know who their real enemy is. Let's hope MP Raad's thick skull gets it one day.